Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouch
- Available Size: Small (6.5"x3.5) / Large (10.5"x3.5")
- SELF-SEALING STERILIZATION BAGS: We provide 1 box of 200 sterilization pouches. These sterilizing pouches will keep your dental tools sterilized until their next use. Keep your lab or dental office clean and sterile with these pouches.
- KEEP TOOLS CLEAN: After instruments have been properly cleaned, they must be placed in sterile bags or pouches to ensure that they will remain sterile until their next use. You can be worry-free knowing your tools are clean and safe to use when you need them again! This is true for nail technicians, dentists, and other medical professionals.
- EFFECTIVE INFECTION CONTROL: These self-sterilization pouches will help ensure the safety of the staff members and dental patients equally.
- MAINTAIN ORGANIZATION: These pouches don’t only help with sterilization but they greatly improve organization. These pouches act as organizers as you can keep dental kits together in the same pouch. Each pouch measures (10.5" X 3.5")(6.5" X 3.5") and comes with paper/blue film to hold your tools.
- HOW TO USE: Fold perforation back and crease with the protective strip still in place. While wearing gloves, place the clean instruments into the pouch, and do not overfill the bag. We recommend filling only ¾ full. Make sure instruments don’t pierce the package as this will defeat the purpose. Expel excess air. Remove the strip from the adhesive, and fold at the perforated line and adhere to both the plastic and the paper to form a tight seal.